Lemala Ewanjan Seronera Valley
Lemala Ewanjan Seronera Valley is set along the western slopes of Makoma Hill within the game-rich Seronera Valley in a secluded part of Central Serengeti. It is a deluxe seasonal camp with ten beautiful suite tents. The camp offers breathtaking views of the Serengeti plains and its abundant wildlife.
Travellers on ground game packages can take advantage of Lemala’s superb open 4×4 vehicles operated by exceptional guides. The vehicles are particularly well designed for long game drives and each vehicle is fitted with comfy seats, a refrigerator and charging units
Check Price on Amazon >>
Rates: Available on Request
Highlights for Lemala Ewanjan Seronera Valley
- GPS Co-ordinates: S 02º 29.725’ E 34º 45.400’
- Has 10 en-suite seasonal tents
- Open all year around
- Minimum age; 6yrs
- The Seronera Valley is well-known for incredible year round game viewing due to abundance of residence cats.
- All the popular game viewing areas in the region are easily accessible from the camp.
- Ideally situated to view the annual wildebeest migration
The tents are spacious and comfortable. Each tent is fitted with 2 queen size or 1 king size leather beds, warm duvets, large safari shower, flush toilet, running water, wooden cabinets and flooring, solar lighting, lounge area, games table and a lot more.
Facilities and Services :
- Mess tent
- Separate living area
- Central bar which is beautifully decorated
- Laundry service
- Game drives
- Hot air ballooning
- Walking safaris
- Guided walks