Lemala Mara North Serengeti
Lemala Mara North Serengeti is a seasonal camp located under large Euclea trees within touching distance of the Mara River in the heart of the best game viewing area of the Northern Serengeti. The traveller is likely to enjoy abundant wildlife, spectacular landscapes and serene environment away from the hustle of daily life.Check Price on Amazon >>
Rates: Available on Request
Highlights for Lemala Mara North Serengeti
- GPS Co-ordinates: S 01º 34.540’ E 34º 58.421’
- Minimum age is 6 yrs
- Offers amazing scenery of the landscape and plains from the comfort of your tent
- The Wogakuria kopjes, magnificent Lamai triangle, and Kogatende airstrip are all very easily accessible.
- Occasionally the guests may observe the thrilling crossings of wild animals from the comfort of the camp.
- The mess tent has separate living and dining areas with a central bar and is beautifully decorated with leather sofas, side cabinets, chandeliers, rugs and chests.
- It is an ideal accommodation from which to witness the wildebeest migration as it moves around the Serengeti.
It has 9 en-suite tents. Each tent is equipped with two double beds or 1 king size leather bed, warm duvets, large safari shower, flush toilet, running water, wooden cabinets and flooring
Facilities and Services :
- 24-hour solar lighting
- Outside lounger
- Games table
- Mess tent
- Central bar
- Game drives
- Picnic breakfasts and lunches
- Walking safaris
- Specialist guides
- Bush dining
- Guided walks