Masek Under Canvas Tented Camp
Masek Under Canvas Tented Camp is nestled between the prime wildlife areas of central and southern Serengeti. This luxurious tented camp enables guests to be within reach of the Great Migration and to discover the isolated, beautiful corners of the Serengeti with excellent resident game. The camp is set in a perfect setting to contemplate the most spectacular landscape that the Serengeti has to offer.
With ten large guest tents the camp is ideal for seasoned safari goers, those seeking authentic escapade and travellers who want complete immersion in the savannah.
Masek Under Canvas from December to March is situated in the shores of Lake Masek, in Ndutu, set between the vast plains of the Serengeti National Park and the northwest side of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area where the guests are able to experience the landscape and abundant wildlifeCheck Price on Amazon >> Rates: Available on Request
Highlights for Masek Under Canvas Tented Camp
- Located amid the prime wildlife areas of central and southern Serengeti
- It is a luxury tented camp
- The luxurious tented camp offers the guests the best area to be within reach of the Great Migration and to explore remote, beautiful corners of the Serengeti with excellent resident game.
- The tents are equipped with large kings size beds or twin beds
- It is approximately six hours drive from Arusha
- It takes about one and half hour drive to Ngorongoro crater
- There are several airstrips nearby: Ndutu Airstrip is just 4 km away and Kusini Airstrip is 6 km
The luxurious tented camp has only ten tents making it private and exclusive. Enjoy the exclusivity of absolute comfort combined with the authenticity of nights spent in the African bush.
The camp is warm, lovely and exclusive, offering the most spacious safari tents, each with double bed, en suite bathroom, separate portable WC and a bucket shower.
Facilities and Services:
- Solar energy power supplied
- Lounge Tent
- Mess Tent
- Camp fire
- Bush dinners
- Bush walks
- Hot air balloon safaris
- Board games
- Game drives
- Bush breakfasts