Sand River Masai Mara
Sand River Masai Mara Camp is a permanent camp situated 15km from Keekerok airstrip, alongside the banks of Sand River within the Masai Mara National Reserve, close to Tanzanian border. The camp is open throughout the year making it ideal for a perfect getaway into the wilderness.Check Price on Amazon >> Price/Rates Available on Request
Highlights for Sand River Masai Mara Camp
- Sand River Masai Mara
- Set on the banks of a river from which it has taken its name, Sand River Masai Mara.
- Set on a secluded and picturesque site.
- An ideal destination, at any time of the year.
- It lies on the most northerly route of the spectacular Annual Migration.
- The nearest Gates to the Camp are Sekanani (27 Km) Ololamutiek (32 Km).
- The Global Coordinates are: S 01 37.171 E 035 09.690.
- It is an eco friendly camp designed to minimize its ‘footprint’ on the local environment.
The Camp comprises of 16-tents elegantly furnished and decorated to make your stay comfortable and memorable. Each of the tented accommodations has a wooden decked floor throughout and a canvas partition between the bedroom and bathroom areas.
Facilities and Services :
- Reception area.
- Library / Cellar.
- Dining Room.
- Swimming Pool.
- Digital Safe.
- Laundry Service.
- In-room Flush Toilet.
- Game drives.
- Hot air balloon safari.
- Visit to the Masai Villages.
- Night Game drives.
- Team building.
- Nature walks.
- Bush dinners.
- Bush breakfast.
Sand River Masai Mara Conference Package or Events
The Hotel offers a range of professional conference packages or Events. Book your next Sand River Masai Mara Conference Package, meeting or Events with us.
Sand River Masai Mara Team Building Package
Get the best team building package while staying at the hotel.
Sand River Masai Mara Camp Honeymoon Package.
Contact Us for a Free tour quote on Sand River Masai Mara Camp Honeymoon Package! Great Discount Safari Offers.
Contact Us today for your Sand River Masai Mara Tour Package
We will tailor and personalise your safari package to Sand River Masai Mara.