Sasaab Camp Samburu
Sasaab Camp Samburu is set in a serene environment overlooking the vast unspoiled Samburu wilderness. It is a stylish camp that offers the traveler a perfect place to relax and unwind. It is a sensational and stylish lodge set in a wild landscape, amongst the culturally proud and fascinating Samburu tribe.Check Price on Amazon >>
Prices /Rates on Request
Highlights for Sasaab Camp
- It offers an experience of rare and endangered wildlife enhanced by scenic views of the Ewaso Nyiro river- Kenya’s third largest water course.
- Set on half a mile of hillside, the lodge provides privacy and harmony with the environment and a taste of true African safari.
- The camp is situated in Westgate Community Conservancy of Ngutuk Ongiron Group Ranch
- Set on half a mile of hillside, the lodge provides privacy and harmony with the environment.
- The camp is approximately a seven hour drive from Nairobi.
- It offers a spectacular drive across the Equator past Mount Kenya and into the Northern Frontier District.
The camp has nine rooms which have en-suite bathrooms and a verandah and private plunge pool with views overlooking the river and wildlife below.
- Game drives
- Safari walks
- Visit to the cultural villages
Sasaab Camp Samburu Honeymoon Package
Contact Us for a Free tour Quote on Sasaab Camp Samburu Honeymoon Package! Great Discount Safari Offers.