Singita Sasakwa Lodge
Singita Sasakwa Lodge is situated in the Grumeti Reserves in northern Tanzania, which makes a section of the Serengeti Mara natural environment. The Lodge situated on the unfenced slopes of Sasakwa Hill offers spectacular views over the endless plains of Serengeti to the blue hills on the far away horizon.
The Lodge embraces amazing elegance for all those with a keenness for refined luxury, ensconcing its visitors in comfort, style as well as old-world natural beauty. Through this awesome view point, one can easily be engrossed in the wonder of an abundance of wildlife, as well as the yearly migration of wildebeest, zebra and other animals well known as the greatest natural spectacle in the world
Highlights for Singita Sasakwa Lodge
- Private cottages with plunge pools
- Scheduled flights or private charters for your trip can be arranged.
- Offers admirable Great Migration viewing
- There is an airstrip; Singita airstrip located 10 minutes from the lodge
- By flight Kilimanjaro – Singita: approximately 2 hrs15minutes and Arusha – Singita: approximately 2hrs
- Latitude: 02° 04” 36’ S and Longitude: 34° 30” 56’ E
- By road from Arusha it is about 7hrs drive and from Kilimanjaro it is about 8hrs drive
There are 10 private cottages each with a private infinity pool. The cottages are categorized into;
6 ;1-bedroom cottages
2 ; 2-bedroom cottages
1 ; 3-bedroom cottage,
1 ; 4-bedroom villa
Room amenities include; air-conditioning, en-suite bath and shower, fireplace, mini bar, private plunge pools, safe, telephone, Wi-Fi available in room
Facilities and Services :
- Swimming pool
- Spa and gym facilities
- Babysitting services
- Television in every cottage
- Dining area
- Tennis, gym, spa, Jacuzzi and archery
- Boutique and Gallery
- Hair dryers
- Complimentary internet (Wi-Fi) access
- Electricity/power available: 220V.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Game drives
- Hot air ballooning